40th Anniversary Celebration
Fancy Summer Picnic on the Green
Sunday evening, August 20, 5 - 8 pm
Tickets on Sale now at the Co-op
THANK YOU, COOPERATORS ALL LET'S KEEP IT COMING!
A huge THANK YOU for the great response to our Fancy Summer Picnic!
Come celebrate our 40th! Better stop by the Co-op soon to pick up your tickets if you are planning to join in the funon the greennext to the railroad tracksat Broad Street and Main, Cambridge
And the Silent Auction!
And finally, the menu - this sumptuous hodgepodge of gifts from the garden and farm!
Thank you also for the outpouring of donations to our fundraiser! Your generosity has been overwhelming and the vast array of items for sale will knock your socks off: from fine art to functional, from frivolous to delicious, this auction will offer something for every taste and pocket book with a dose of fun thrown in.
Tickets are a suggested donation of $40. for adults and $10. for children under 12 (or pay what you think they will eat.)
We are so grateful to the Co-op lovers working hard on our fantastic picnic! We would be pleased as punch if more people pitch in:
- For vegetarians: a dizzying array of healthy salads, frittatas, casseroles and quiches lovingly assembled by Co-op chefs;
- For lovers of local meats: fancy hotdogs made from heritage pastured pork and barbecued brisket from Vermont natural pastured beef with countless toppings from fresh to fermented;
- Finish it off with a summer favorite: ice cream sandwiches on homemade cookies of multiple flavors from Co-op bakers (You can even choose lactose free coconut milk ice cream and gluten free cookies!)
- To whet your whistle: the Co-op's own juices and non-alcoholic spritzers and there will be local beer on tap and wine for purchase from Argyle Brewery and Victory View Vineyard.
A special thanks to our contributors so far:
- If you can contribute a side dish or ingredient from your garden, contact Susan Sullivan at email@example.com, 677-5064.
- If you have an interesting item, or service, or delicious confection to donate to the Silent Auction, contact Kim McMillan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you can help with set-up at 2:30pm, 8/20 on the village green on Broad St, Cambridge, or take down, Monday morning, again please contact Susan.
- Argyle Brewing Company
- Battenkill Valley Creamery
- Flying Pigs Farm
- Long Days Farm
- Owl Wood Farm
- Erbe Tent Rentals
- Roundhouse Bakery
- Sal & Piper
Come one, Come all to sing Happy Birthday to Our Cambridge Food Co-op!
Get your tickets at the Co-op and tell all your friends!
Thank You, Each & Every One!